The name Jakie is a unique and special name that has been around for centuries. It has unique meaning, origin, and implications depending on who you ask. Jakie is a masculine name, and it also carries with it a certain numerology. So if you're looking for more information about the meaning of Jakie, you've come to the right place!Table of contents
Meaning of Jakie
Jakie is a masculine name meaning he who supplants. The name Jakie has Hebrew roots.
Jakie meaning depend on usage, transliteration or other possible factors.
Significantly, Jakie means he who supplants and it's a variation of Jacob.
Origin of the name
Hebrew is the origin of the name Jakie, where it is most common among the Hebrews. The cultural heritage of Hebrews plays a role in meaning of the name.
Jakie name Gender
Jakie is masculine name popularly adopted for male child. Although, freedom of gender adoptions varies by places and cultural diversification.
- Success oriented
- Devoted and Romantic
How Popular is the Name?
Records indicated that the name not well popular but has a good number of acceptance. Jakie is popular among these people and could be found Israel, South Africa, United States, German.
What are the Numerology traits?
In numerology, Jakie expression or destiny number value is 9. Meanwhile, this entails the positive, negative and destructive traits. A child named Jakie is expected to portray the following characters according to numerology.
- Artistic abilities
- Brotherly love
- Bad habits
Jakie Numerology Alphabet Analysis
J: J is unique and forges its own path as a leader; thus it does not want to be told what to do.
A: A needs to curb its enthusiasm if it turns negative.
K: K needs to connect with others. K also benefits from a good partner— personal and/or professional.
I: I is highly creative and impressionable and needs to feel deeply—music and the arts are important tools, helping I feel encouraged to express itself clearly and fluidly.
E: E can over explore and get tied to the sensual pleasures.
Jakie Special Behaviors
- In numerology, Jakie cornerstone (first letter of the name) indicates self-determination, demonstrating independence, and preferring self-reliance.
- Jakie capstone -- the last letter of the name suggests completing projects quickly.
- Furthermore, according to Jakie first vowel, serves as unifying force.
Similar Names to Jakie
Fun Facts about Jakie
- The name Jakie has five letters.
- Jakie is of Hebrew origin.
- It is a masculine name
- Jakie Destiny number is 9.
- The cornerstone or first letter of the name Jakie is "J".
- The capstone or last letter or alphabet of the name Jakie is "E".
- The first vowel is the name Jakie is "A".
- If you spell Jakie backwards it will be: Eikaj does that make any sense?