Hanima - Meaning, Numerology, Origin and Gender
If you’re looking for a name that has specific characteristics to it, you can’t go wrong with the name Hanima. This unique girl name has an interesting meaning and numerology that makes it stand out from all of the other names in the universe. Whether you’re searching for the right baby name or just want to know more about this particular name, we’ve got everything you need to know about Hanima right here!Table of contents
Meaning of Hanima
The name Hanima originates from India, and means Wave. The name Hanima is most commonly used as girl name or female child name.
The name Hanima also means Spasm or Abundance.
Origin of the name
Handful of reports and sources noted that the name Hanima is of India origin. Hanima name belongs to the culture of Sikhism, Hinduism, and Islam. Hanima's meaning depends on the origin of the name.
Hanima name Gender
Hanima is girl child name from Southern India.
General characteristics of the name
Just by the meaning of the name, a baby named Hanima is expected to portray the followings:
- Sense of adventure
How Popular is the Name Hanima
Hanima is of Kannada, Indian origin, and the meaning of Hanima is the Wave. The name Hanima is most commonly given to girls. Hanima is ranked at number 2967 out of 4276 in popularity on our website.
The name is very popular in India, United States, Singapore, Canada, Australia, Japan, United Arab Emirates, New Zealand, Maldives, and Mauritius.
According to numerology, Hanima expression or destiny number value is 1 (one). These people are dignified. Hanima is proud, achievement-oriented, represents the primal impulse, and has a strong sense of self-worth. They always demand respect and feels different from others. They value their privacy, value solitude, and enjoy spending time alone.
Meanwhile, based on the name numerology, Hanima is an individual that shares the following qualities:
- Naturally, Hanima are: very active, ambitious, confident and doer. They are inventive and possess leadership skills as they are thinkers.
- If care is not taken, Hanima can be: aggressive, lazy, self-conscious, selfish and stubborn.
- Thus leading to them being: a bully, antagonistic, a bigot and very egotistical.
Alphabetical Analysis of the name Hanima
H: People with the letter H in their name are influenced by energies of independence and innovation. They have a strong desire to succeed and are highly motivated to achieve their objectives.
A: The letter A stands for assurance, independence, and initiative. It influences people with both leadership and motivation as part of a name.
N: The N introduces the concepts of imagination and free thinking. People with the letter N have a distinct and purposeful approach to life.
I: An I in a person's name introduces tolerance and compassion. Their presence causes them to be altruistic, creative, and kind.
M: M enhances a person's creativity and independence. It teaches creative thinking skills in order to increase productivity and efficiency.
Hanima Special Behaviors
- People whose name starts with letter "H" like Hanima: gravitates toward a way of life focused on business success and material acquisition. Cornerstone is the first letter of your name. The first letter in Hanima predicts a general picture of their personality, as well as their interactions with life's challenges and opportunities.
- People whose names ends with "A", just like Hanima: tends to persevere until a project is decisively completed. Capstone is the last letter of your name. It is known as the 'finishing factor' which primarily concerns how they will handle the consequences of any responsibility or project they've worked on.
- People whose name's first vowel is "A", as the case is with Hanima: "A" inspires you to be brave and daring, and it gives you the spirit of a warrior. You enjoy being on the front lines and are not afraid to go against the grain for your beliefs. This represents the first vowel letter in your name known as a "window to your soul," This letter reveals deepest desires, urges, and the goals wished to achieve.
Similar Names to Hanima
Fun Facts about Hanima
- The name has six letters.
- The name has Indian origin
- It is a female or girl child name
- Numerology number of Hanima is 1.
- The cornerstone or first letter of the name Hanima is "H"
- The capstone or last letter or alphabet of the name Hanima is "A"
- The first vowel is the name Hanima is "A"
- If you spell Hanima backwards it will be: Aminah, does that make any sense? Yes, that's entirely another Islamic name.
Hanima is an uncommonly used female name, but no matter how rare it is, it still has a meaning and a personality to it that you can use to find out even more about your personality and how you approach life. Just check the meaning of Hanima in the table above, and you’ll be well on your way to discovering what it means to be named Hanima!