Amanee, may not be a name you’ve heard before, but it’s certainly one that has meaning and power behind it. You see, amanee is an Arabic name that means hopeful, truthful, faithful, full of light or source of light, depending on how you look at it. It also has numerology and personality connections, giving it an added level of meaning and interest. But does this mean the name Amanee should be more popular than other names that have no meaning behind them? The answer is no...and yes!
Table of contents
Amanee (also spelled Ameen) is a relatively uncommon but still intriguing name that’s most frequently used as a girl’s name, although it can also be used as either gender of baby name. In short, it is a neutral child name which means belief.
The name Amanee also means fancy. The name also holds much meaning and personality. Its meaning variation also comes from the Arabic word aman, which translates to security or safety in English. It's also translated to tenderness in French, and its interpretation varies based on the origin of the bearer of this name.
Origin of the name Amanee
Handful of reports and sources noted that the name Amanee is of Islamic origin. The name belongs to the culture of the Muslims. Amanee's meaning depends on the origin of the name.
Amanee name Gender
Amanee is both female and male child name from Islamic root.
General characteristics of the name
Just by the meaning of the name, a baby named Amanee is expected to portray the followings:
- Amanee are studious
- They pay attention to details
- They take good decisions
- They have good work ethics
- They are victorious
- They are patient
- They are confident in their ability
How popular is the name Amanee
Amanee might sound like a unique, foreign name to you, but it’s actually common in modern Egypt and historically was very popular all throughout North Africa as well as the Middle East. This means that it isn’t just an exotic one-of-a-kind name – it’s also a beautiful name with deep meaning that has been passed down through generations since the beginning of time. In the ancient language of Aramaic, the meaning of Amanee is the divine word, which makes it a great choice for any child born in the month of May!
The name Amanee is popular to people in Egypt, Morocco, Palestine, Libya, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Maldives, Bangladesh, Jordan, United Kingdom, Japan, Afghanistan, Iran, Oman, Malaysia, Algeria, Bahrain, Brunei, Comoros, Djibouti, Iraq, Pakistan, Kuwait, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Mauritania, Qatar, Sahrawi Republic, Somalia, Tunisia, Yemen, India, etc.
Amanee Numerology Insights
According to numerology, Amanee expression or destiny number value is 3 (three). How do we get that? Check here!
Expression, verbalization, socialization, the arts, and the joy of living is what Amanee are all about. Meanwhile, based on the name numerology, Amanee is an individual that shares the following qualities:
- Naturally, Amanee are: Cheerful, humorous, more of an entertainer, enthusiastic. They are good at writing, speaking, singing.
- If care is not taken, Amanee can be: Bored, dislikes responsibility, impulsive, moody, vain and wasteful.
- Thus leading to: Gossip, greed, hatred, intolerant, jealous and pedophile.
Amanee are to express their creativity. You are meant to inspire others through your artistry and communication skills. Feeling completely positive about your work projects is essential for igniting your natural optimism and enthusiasm.
Alphabetical Analysis of the name Amanee
A: The letter A stands for assurance, independence, and initiative. It influences people with both leadership and motivation as part of a name.
M: M enhances a person's creativity and independence. It teaches creative thinking skills in order to increase productivity and efficiency.
N: The N introduces the concepts of imagination and free thinking. People with the letter N have a distinct and purposeful approach to life.
E: The letter E is motivated by freedom. It adds romantic and expressive energies to the mix when used as part of a person's name Numerology.
Amanee Special Behaviors
- People whose name starts with letter "A" like Amanee are: individuals that approaches life with courage and determination. The approach is characterized by independence, ambition, and drive. Cornerstone is the first letter of your name that predicts a general picture of their personality, as well as their interactions with life's challenges and opportunities.
- People whose names ends with "E", just like Amanee: is associated with completing projects quickly. There are numerous other enjoyable activities available. Capstone is the last letter of your name known as the 'finishing factor' which primarily concerns how they will handle the consequences of any responsibility or project they've worked on.
- People whose name's first vowel is "A", as the case is with Amanee: feels inspired to be brave and daring, and it gives you the spirit of a warrior. You enjoy being on the front lines and are not afraid to go against the grain for your beliefs. The first vowel letter in your name known as a "window to your soul," This letter reveals deepest desires, urges, and the goals wished to achieve.
Similar Names to Amanee
Fun Facts about Amanee
- The name Amanee has six letters
- The name has Arabic origin
- It is a unisex child name
- Numerology number of Amanee is 3.
- The cornerstone or first letter of the name Amanee is "A"
- The capstone or last letter or alphabet of the name Amanee is "E"
- The first vowel iin the name Amanee is "A"
- If you spell Amanee backwards it will be: Eeama, does that make any sense?
The name Amanee comes from Arabic origins and means faithful and truthful, which is exactly what Amanee means to her family and friends. Her determination to be true to herself has earned her great respect and popularity in her community, who admire her warm demeanor and kind heart. If you’re looking for a unique but meaningful name that holds numerology and personality traits all its own, you might want to consider Amanee as the perfect fit for your daughter!