Lekisha - Meaning, Origin, Numerology, and Gender
Lekisha is a new baby girl name that you may not have heard of before, but it has recently started rising in popularity in the United States. Pronounced LAY-kee-shah, it’s an interesting alternative to the more common girl names like Leisha and Lekeisha, and it could be the perfect fit for your daughter if you’re looking for something fresh and new.Table of contents
You’ve probably heard people ask, What’s your name? and then you respond with, My name is Lekisha. Now, what does it mean to have this name? The name Lekisha has many meanings associated with it that stem from different cultures and languages. Before we talk about the numerology and traits, let's talk about the meaning and origin.
Meaning of Lekisha
The name Lekisha originates from the Hindi, and means Life. The name Lekisha is most commonly used as a feminine name or girl child name.
In short, the name Lekisha is also claimed to be found in Arabic, meaning Woman.
The name Lekisha, which also means Cheerful, are used by Indian, Arabic, Hindu, Marathi, Telugu, Gujarati, Malayam, Kannada and Sindhi mostly.
Origin of the name
Handful of reports and sources noted that the name Lekisha is of Hindi and Arabic origin. Lekisha name belongs to the Indian culture. Lekisha's meaning depends on the origin of the name.
Lekisha name Gender
Lekisha is girl child name from Hindi and Islamic root.
General characteristics of the name
Just by the meaning of the name, a baby named Lekisha is expected to portray the followings:
- Lekisha is a confident person
- She is honest
- She's filled with passion and also. empathy
- She is intelligent and curious
- Lekisha is kid and thoughtful
- She is charming and classy
- She is independent
Lekisha is a distinct first name for women. Lekisha is also a rare last name for both adults and children. Which version is better? The only popular alternative form of Lekisha (NOT RANKED) rated in the Top 2000 is Leasha (#1231 A YEAR AGO). This form of Lekisha was favored as a baby name during the years 1960-1969 (ADOPTION OF 0.23%) and has become much less conventional since, with the version Leasha becoming less fashionable. (2016 BIRTH STATISTICS)
The name Lekisha can always interest the family from these countries and very ubiquitous. Countries such as: India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Fiji, Suriname, Kuwait, United States, Malaysia, United Kingdom, Myanmar (Burma), etc and nations with high population of Hinduism faithfuls.
According to numerology, Lekisha expression or destiny number value is 11 (eleven). How do we get that? Check here! 11 is one very few powerful numerology master number.
Lekisha with master number 11 she will. be in higher spiritual plane, intuitive, illumination, idealist and a dreamer. However, based on the name numerology, Lekisha is an individual that shares the following qualities:
- Naturally, Lekisha are: Great artist: in either music, art or drama; Idealist, theh are inspired fellow, who are very inventive. Lekisha also make a good religious leader.
- If care is not taken, Lekisha can be: aimless, fanatical person, frustrated and even sets goals too high to reach.
- Thus leading to: dishonesty, miserliness, and turn out to be a wicked leader.
Alphabetical Analysis of the name Lekisha
L: People with the letter L have a friendly aura about them. Magnetic, optimistic, and expressive energies influence them.
E: The letter E is motivated by freedom. It adds romantic and expressive energies to the mix when used as part of a person's name Numerology.
K: K is associated with a strong intuitive force. It has an impact on people who have strong instincts and the ability to work well with others.
I: An I in a person's name introduces tolerance and compassion. Their presence causes them to be altruistic, creative, and kind.
S: People with the letter S have a magnetic presence and a strong sense of emotion. They are self-starters who are persuasive and energetic.
H: People with the letter H in their name are influenced by energies of independence and innovation. They have a strong desire to succeed and are highly motivated to achieve their objectives.
A: The letter A stands for assurance, independence, and initiative. It influences people with both leadership and motivation as part of a name.
Lekisha Special Behaviors
- People whose name starts with letter "L" like Lekisha are: predisposed to approach life creatively and intellectually. Cornerstone is the first letter of your name that predicts a general picture of your personality, as well as your interactions with life's challenges and opportunities.
- People whose names ends with "A", just like Lekisha: tends to persevere until a given tasks or assignments are brought to a reasonable conclusion. Capstone is the last letter of your name. It is known as the 'finishing factor' which primarily concerns how they will handle the consequences of any responsibility or project they've worked on.
- People whose name's first vowel is "E", as the case is with Lekisha: "E" makes you feel changeable and restless, and it instills in you a desire for freedom and excitement. Everything that passes before you both mentally stimulates and mentally stimulates you. You struggle to establish roots because you prefer to be free to explore new horizons. The first vowel letter in your name known as a "window to your soul," This letter reveals deepest desires, urges, and the goals wished to achieve.
Similar Names to Lekisha
Fun Facts about Lekisha
- The name has seven letters
- The name has two origins: Arabic and Hindi.
- It is a feminine or girl child name
- Numerology number of Lekisha is master number 11
- The cornerstone or first letter of the name Lekisha is "L"
- The capstone or last letter or alphabet of the name Lekisha is " A "
- The first vowel is the name Lekisha is "E"
- If you spell Lekisha backwards it will be: Ahsikel, does that make any sense?
If you’re interested in the meaning of the name Lekisha, you’ve come to the right place! The following guide will help you learn everything there is to know about this enchanting name and show you how to use it correctly when addressing your loved ones. You must have learned about the origin, meaning, numerology, gender, and personality of Lekisha!